Various factors affect the operation of an air conditioner – outdoor air quality, humidity, frequency of use of the device, and even location. For the system to work well, manufacturers recommend that prophylaxis be carried out twice a year. Unfortunately, in most cases, users forget about it and remember when the unit has already broken down. In fact, you can yourself find the signs by which it will be clear that it is time to clean the air conditioner:
- changes in the operation of the device – uneven, unstable or weak cooling;
- the appearance of water or ice on the walls or on the floor (wall) of the room;
- crackling, noise, vibration, gurgling sounds;
- unpleasant odor during work;
- increased power consumption.
Contact our company if you need Residential air conditioning repair or installation of various refrigeration equipment!