Is your home’s cooling and heating system working intermittently and malfunctioning? Call a professional technician to repair the equipment! The efficiency and durability of the air conditioner is influenced by the place where it is installed. There are certain requirements for installation of split equipment, which must be taken into account during installation. The main rules of installation:
- A space of at least 10 inches should be left between the ceiling and the indoor unit.
- There should be at least 5 inches between the nearest vertical surface.
- The indoor unit must not be installed under shelves, cabinets, or other vertical surfaces, or over appliances that produce heat.
- The indoor unit must not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not bend the freon pipes connecting the outdoor unit and indoor unit too much.
It is desirable to choose a convenient place for installation of the air conditioner so that it is as accessible as possible for maintenance. The air conditioner must create a pleasant coolness for the residents without causing overcooling of the body with the development of colds.