The most common malfunction of climate systems is that the air conditioner does not cool or blow air at room temperature. Such malfunction of split-system happens due to different reasons. The air conditioner does not cool air because:
- The filters or fan in the indoor unit are dirty;
- The heat exchanger in the indoor or outdoor unit is dirty;
- Capillary tube is clogged;
- Freon in the system is insufficient;
- Refrigerant leakage;
- fan malfunction;
- Breakage of the valve in the external unit of the split system;
- Compressor malfunction;
- Temperature sensors malfunction;
- breakage of pressure sensors.
Do not ignore the problem of poor air conditioning cooling. Observe the rules of operation and perform a timely inspection of the air conditioner. Experienced specialists of our company will always help to solve this problem!