Central air conditioners are designed to solve a set of tasks. They are available as a set of standard modules, each designed to perform a specific function:
- A cooling module is an external compressor and condenser unit that runs on Freon.
- The heating module can be made in one of two versions. It can be either a water heater or an electric heater.
- The ventilation module is designed to take in fresh air and supply it into the room. To reduce noise, a noise reduction system is used.
- The humidification module includes a nozzle chamber or steam humidifier.
- Filtration module is designed to clean the air fed into an air conditioned room of dust.
Professional AC installation is available to all residents of Irvine and the surrounding cities. Contact the experts at our company!