The refrigerator, like any household appliance, requires special care. If you do not monitor its condition, the kitchen helper will do its job well for a few years, and then it will begin to complain and ask to call a master at home. Hence, unnecessary spending on repairs and shortened service life. Familiarize yourself with the simple rules of refrigerator care that will keep your appliances in great condition.
- Choose the best place to install it so that the refrigerator is not exposed to direct sunlight.
- Defrost your refrigerator regularly.
- clean the surface of your refrigerator using special safe cleaning products.
- Get rid of unpleasant odors in a timely manner by using salt, sugar, coffee and citrus fruits.
- Don’t forget to remove expired and spoiled food from your refrigerator.
When you keep your fridge in good conditions, it will respond in kind and work for years to come!